Friday, June 22, 2012

Meet my chemo angel Zaneta.

Today I finished my 3rd and final chemo treatment in the first part of Cycle 1.  No more joy juice until July 3 when I receive one treatment per week for 3 consecutive weeks.  Then Cycle 1 will be complete, I rest for 2 weeks and then we start all over on Cycle 2.  And I just had to get a picture of me with my little nurse angel named Zaneta.  What a sweetheart and a joy to be around, as you can tell from that smile.  The fact that she is a christian sister makes it even better.



The Duke Cancer Center just moved into it's new building in March of this year and the facilities are absolutely unbelievable. Holly says it is like going into a 5 star hotel.  And the care, attention and compassion shown by the physicians and staff at all levels is without question worldclass.  I can't think of anywhere you could look, around the globe, to fine anything better.  And it is just 1 1/2 hours up the road.  Is God good or what!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment