Thursday, June 21, 2012

God is good.

I have now completed my second day of chemotherapy and am very happy to report that I feel as good now as I did before I started the treatments.  So far I have no side effects other than not being able to sleep more than about half the night, which they say is normal.  But no nausea, no fatigue, no sweats or pains, no nothing.  I could not be more thrilled.  We have all heard the stories about how people have reacted to chemo and I must admit some apprehension.  But I also knew that there are exceptions and I was bound and detrmined to be one of those exceptions.  And the Lord knew my hearts' desire and was faithful to deliver.

Over the last 6 weeks or so there have been many instances where a situation was unfolding and the circumstances were heading in one direction, only to have a change of course and wind up with a different outcome.  In retrospect the final outcome was preferable to the initial indication.  God is clearly in control.  And even though alot still lies ahead, I know that He will be with me along the way.


Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved. (Psalm 55:22)
God is truely great.

No comments:

Post a Comment