Thursday, August 23, 2012

Links to other blogs.

My chemo treatment last Tuesday went well.  I don't feel any different after that treatment than I did before, and that is always a good sign.  And even though I don't feel any different, I still believe that all those cancer cells are definitely feeling a lot different as they continue their life and death battle with that new dose of Pralatrexate.  Go Pralatrexate!!

As I have mentioned before, I do a lot of reading these days and one of my favorites things to read are other blogs by people, just like me, who are either going through treatment therapies or have completed their treatment regimen and are getting on with their cancer-free lives.  Their thoughts, their feelings, their concerns and their joys are things that I can relate to so closely.  Just this morning I was reading a recent posting and thought how I would like to share that with others.  Realistically I can't really copy all of those posts over here to my blog, so I got real adventuresome and figured out how to add links to other websites onto my blog.  So if you look on the right side of my blog, just under my profile, you will see a section titled "Links to other blogs".  One of my favorites is The Voice: A Christian cancer blog.  Hopefully, these links will prove interesting to others, especially someone who is currently battling cancer and has somehow found my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Jim,
    What kind words about my blog! I was in the process of adding your blog to mine and saw this post - and it was about "The Voice"!

    May God continue to grant you peace and safety while in treatment! What would we do without Him?

    I am now following your journey - Always, Cyndi

    ReplyDelete