Sunday, March 3, 2013

Half way through.

I have reached a milestone of sorts.  After 3 days in the hospital and 7 chemo infusions, I have crossed the halfway mark in the high dose chemo phase of my treatment.  I know that some are wondering how I am doing, and I am happy to report that so far things are going just fine.  No real side effects from a seemingly endless stream of nurses toting IV bags full of "goodies".  My appetite is good and I am getting out for a few walks each day with my IV pole.  The only real negative is that I have not been sleeping all that well, which isn't unusual for a stay in the hospital, but even that was better last night.

This is a shorter post since my keying skills and hospital beds don't get along too well, but I did want to let everyone know that so far I am doing nicely, and looking forward to getting this period of my treatment in the rear view mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment